Each county has a local access office, with a Coordinator of Disability Services, CDS, (formerly known as CPC).
Duties for the region continue as follows:
- Centralized intake for persons wishing to access county funded mental health services
- Determine residency
- Service coordination
- Service and cost tracking
- Collection and reporting of data
- Authorizing funding within the guidelines established by the regional plan, public education
- Strategic planning
- Development of the annual regional budget
- Quality assurance and collaboration with other funders, services providers, consumers and other stakeholders.
The CEO and CDS’s are accountable to the Regional Governance Board (South Central Behavioral Health Region). For more information on Mental Health Services in Davis County please visit the South Central Behavioral Health Region website: www.scbhr.org