How Do I?

Beer/Liquor license  Contact: Auditor

Concealed weapons permit  Contact: Sheriff

Forest Reserve Exemption  Contact: Assessor

Homestead Exemption  Contact: Assessor

Marriage license  Contact: Recorder

Military exemption  Contact: Assessor

Passports  Contact: Recorder

Permits (driveway, moving, etc.)  Contact: Engineer

Property Tax exemptions  Contact: Assessor

Tax Credit Claims  Contact: Treasurer

Veteran Benefits or General Assistance  Contact: Veterans Affairs/General Assistance

Board of Supervisors agenda  Contact: Board of Supervisors

Birth, Death or Marriage copies  Contact: Recorder

Budget Information  Contact: Auditor

Camping information  Contact: Conservation

Claims and Warrant information  Contact: Auditor

County Code of Ordinances  Contact: Board of Supervisors

Disability Services  Contact: Community Services

Driver’s license  Contact: Treasurer

Driving record, certified  Contact: Sheriff

Election Information  Contact: Auditor

Emergency financial assistance  Contact: Veterans Affairs/General Assistance

Employee Information  Contact: Auditor

Handicap Parking Permit  Contact: Treasurer

Hunting/fishing license  Contact: Recorder

Lien information  Contact: Clerk of Court/Recorder

Mental Health Assistance  Contact: Community Services

Plat information  Contact: Assessor, Auditor, Recorder

Military Discharge information  Contact: Recorder

Parks Information  Contact: Conservation

Property assessment and information  Contact: Assessor

Real Estate transfer information  Contact: Auditor, Recorder

Secondary Roads maintenance  Contact: Engineer

Tax Levy Information  Contact: Auditor

UCC/Financing Statement information  Contact: Recorder

Property Taxes  Contact: Treasurer

Tax Sale Redemption  Contact: Treasurer

Fines  Contact: Clerk of Court

ATV/Boat/OHV/Snowmobiles  Contact: Recorder

Vehicles/trailers  Contact: Treasurer

Voter Registration  Contact: Auditor

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart